First Letter to Client BI Plaintiff gives you:
- First Letter to Client BI Plaintiff makes it easy to delegate the task of giving a client a dozen types of information. Just tell your secretary to prepare this form letter for you to sign in every new case for a personal injury plaintiff.
- First Letter to Client BI Plaintiff gives you the first step in your flow of information to your client. An informed client is usually a client happy with you.
- First Letter to Client BI Plaintiff solves a time problem you would otherwise have, solving it before it starts. You know it is good business to keep your client bodily injury (BI) plaintiff informed, but — and here is the problem that the form solves —you don’t have excess time to draft a client letter or handout that will explaining what will happen and what to expect.
- First Letter to Client BI Plaintiff educates the client to phone your legal assistant instead of you. You will find that your legal assistant can handle most routine requests for information her/him self.
- First Letter to Client BI Plaintiff saves you time. Starting a letter by using a form beats dictating a letter from scratch every time. Over the years this form will save you hours of time. Modern management doctrine proclaims that the quicker you can produce the product, the more money you will make in a year.
- First Letter to Client BI Plaintiff gives you the confidence of good case management, and lets you move your next effort to the right place.
(That feeling alone is worth the small price of the form.)
- First Letter to Client BI Plaintiff is a small investment with a great return.
First Letter to Client BI Plaintiff produces a letter that explains realities of litigation and enlists cooperation, with sections labeled:
- Fact gathering
- Evaluating the claim
- Filing a lawsuit
- Personal medical examination
- Settlement process
- Amount of recovery
- Confidential relationship
- Keeping you informed
- Legal assistant
We are selling the First Letter to Client BI Plaintiff checklist for only $22. Click the “Add To Cart” button to get First Letter to Client BI Plaintiff.