The Case Summary Letter System does this for you:
- Saves you time and effort, with its format and boilerplate language that has carefully chosen wording.
- Provides the structure of the case evaluation, so you cover separately each of the core elements that either (1) is an element the client expects you to discuss, or (2) is a part of getting the client to accept your evaluation.
- Communicates real information to the client, in a line straight format that is easy to understand.
- Uses words chosen to show you are professional, used to summarizing for clients.
- Psychologically prepares your client to accept your evaluation for settlement.
The form forces you to think in a logical and succinct pattern that keeps you from for evasive or vague thinking. It delivers a solid, but brief, summary of the case that your client will respect. This is a powerful summarization tool. Either a plaintiff or defendant attorney can use this tool in any kind of lawsuit.
What is the Case Summary Letter System?
Case Summary Letter System is a simple, easy to follow checklist style standard for listing the crucial points the client wants to know and evaluating the case for the client (and for yourself). It organizes your thoughts and gives you the basis for a solid evaluation of the case. It suggests phrases that save you time and trouble.
Either a plaintiff or defendant attorney can use this tool in any kind of lawsuit.
Three big points. Case Summary Letter System will:
- Make you better organized. It let’s you have more in a case summary for the client, in half the time you now spend. It gives you the pattern, the items to analyze, and the suggested language that puts the job on autopilot.
- Give you the confidence of knowing that an expert trial attorney has coached you on items to include, so you are not forgetting the things your client (or insurer) expect a good trial attorney will tell them!.
- Give you the language that makes the client confident, but at the same time saving you from wording that causes later accusations.
The fact is, just the FEELING of knowing you have done a good job of evaluating the case you must be worth $18.90. Consider your small investment a little “emotional insurance policy.”
Case Summary Letter System is a very low investment with a high time-saved and client-confidence value return.
This form is NOT sold as a check-the-box set to be used without your lawyerly judgment and opinion statements. You must use your lawyer skills. This form is sold for the format, ideas, and words used in this copyrighted form.
The form will speed and improve your work as you dictate a case summary letter for the client (or insurer). Thus, for example, the form gives you the psychological place for you to give the ultimate opinion the client is looking for, but places that ultimate opinion where it is best for you to give it, and gives you some words carefully chosen to tell the client or insurer what they want do know without having the words come back to haunt you after the trial.
“What a jury may do is not scientifically predictable. I prefer only to use a scale of “poor – fair – good” in talking about the chances of winning. It is my opinion that we have a [________} chance of winning on the liability issues in this case.”
Putting the items of information into the case summary in the suggested order, with the key words suggested, makes you more effective, makes your clients more approving, and clarified your client’s own understanding of the weakness/strength of the case.
Importantly for defense counsel, the words used in our Case Summary Letter give needed information to the insurer in words that will not come back to haunt you as the insurer’s form is designed to do.
Importantly for both defense and plaintiff counsel, our Case Summary Letter gives you good wording to keep malpractice claims away. Use the words and format that is designed to say what you need to say, and nothing more.
This format and language was developed in a busy litigation practice to be used by either a plaintiff’s lawyer or a defense attorney. This form puts dictating a case review letter on a new level. Use this form and your dictation time goes way down.
This Tool from the Settlement Toolbox© includes:
- A discussion of what you say and do in communicating an estimate of the case’s value to the client, and why you should do and say it.
- The format and boilerplate language for your letter that gives both you and your client a solid evaluation of the case. You both are ready for the legal negotiations that can end the suit profitably for you and your client.
Use your form today! We deliver electronically as the last part of the automated purchase process. After you complete your on-line purchase and your credit card is verified, you will receive an email confirmation with your link to click and download. Click the link and you have the form in your computer. It’s that easy and quick!
Here’s what Case Summary Letter will do for you:
- Organizes your case summary for the client. Puts your preparation of a case summary letter on auto-pilot on an organized flight path.
- Saves your time in preparing the summary. Case Summary Letter prepares you better, consistently, in less time.
- Gives you a client that works with you because of trust in you. Important — the format and words we suggest are psychologically prepared to make your client feel he/she has gotten a real professional estimate of the case.
- Helps you think through and evaluate individual aspects of the case, so you feel you have the case well evaluated for settlement negotiations.
- Gives you a valuable tool to use in every case in litigation, for a very low investment.
Case Summary Letter has a proven format that will keep you focused and moving forward.
If Case Summary Letter saves you just one hour of time – ever – it will have paid for itself. Attorneys who are using this system right now are saving valuable hours, yet still providing their clients (or insurers) with the information they want.
Think about this… when the inevitable time comes that you will talk to the client about settling the case, you can have one of two types of client: (1) a client who believes you know the case and who understands the strength / weakness of the case, or (2) a non-believer in you who does not understand the strength / weakness of the case. Which type of client do you want to have?
And… when the inevitable time comes that you talk to the other side about settling, you will want to feel that you have made a good solid evaluation of the case, element by element, not just a vague overall “feeling” about the case.
Case Summary Letter System is a very low investment with a high time-saved and client-confidence value return. Not only will you get a great evaluation tool, you’ll get it for the price of only $18.90.