The Best Guarantee in the Law Forms Business
“The Best Guarantee in the Law Forms Business.”
You must be delighted. No questions. No exceptions.
I’ll happily refund your money up to 60 days after your purchase! It’s that easy.
No questions. No red tape. You get your money back. You keep the product.
In effect you can try any product for free! Now what could be fairer than that!
You get three (3) guarantees – for your assurance and security!
- You get our “Best guarantee in the law forms business” which guarantees that you can get your money back without question – just ask – if you do not want the form anytime in the first 60 days you use it.
- You get the PayPal guarantee that you will get what you paid for (the same guarantee you get on eBay).
- You get your credit card guarantee that you will get what your paid for.
Three guarantees from three independent sources. That is a superior level of protection to you.
Why do we use PayPal for our payment system?
Because we emphasize security, and PayPal is the most secure on line payment system you as a buyer can use. (It’s the system e-Bay uses.)
Because PayPal gives you an independent guarantee of our performance. With PayPal you know you are buying from a verified buyer, and will get exactly what you order.
PayPal is also the most secure payment system we as a seller can use for your security — PayPal is free for buyers. You do not pay for the service. We do the paying for the state of the art security on credit card payment.
PayPal is known for being state of the art security for buyers. 128 bit encryption of what you send over the internet is only the start. That is why eBay, the place more items are sold than anyplace else on the Internet, makes PayPal available for buyers. PayPal’s antifraud technology is a leader in the industry. They use state-of-the-art technology to prevent fraud, and their expert staff monitors transactions 24/7, enabling you to pay safely.
You won’t find another online financial institution that’s better at protecting its buyers and sellers than PayPal. By utilizing the latest in secure technology and employing a large team of experts in all areas of online safety, PayPal continues to be a leader in safe online payments.
Shop with the security that the seller never sees your credit card or bank numbers. PayPal enables you to pay safely — without us as the seller ever seeing your bank account or credit card numbers. We never see your bank account or credit card numbers, and we never have them stored on our computer.
Both you and we get protection against fraud. PayPal enables us as a seller to receive your payment without hackers seeing our bank account or credit card account or otherwise following an electronic money trail to get to our information or to our computer network.
The five reasons why you get more for your money at Lawyer Trial Forms and Lawyer Deposition Forms.
- Quality. We never leave quality to chance. If something doesn’t meet our rigorous standards, you won’t see it in the products we offer.
- Detail. We have a reputation for detail and thought. We give you a product that went through a lot of design before you see it.
- Speed. We send you your product electronically and automatically. No waiting. No extra charges for shipping. No “unlocking” key. We deliver electronically — as the integrated last part of the automated purchase process. After you complete your on-line purchase and your credit card is verified, then your browser is automatically redirected to a new webpage with your link to click to download.
- Mentoring. We know how to handle litigation. Our products are your mentor in a box. Our extraordinary attention to detail lets you rest assured that every item you order is the “best of type”. When we design a deposition checklist, a litigation case handling procedure, or a trial form, we put our reputation in it.
- Preparation. We get you prepared. Whether it is your deposition, trial, or settlement, you go quickly! And you go prepared!
That’s why our forms are not only the best you can buy – they are the best value too. It’s a part of our vision: “Making Good Lawyers Better”.
Make your life easier in litigation – depositions – motions – trials – negotiations – mediations – with our reports, advice, checklists, trial notebooks, and forms for lawyers and legal assistants.