Plaintiff Trial Exam of Defense Doctor Question Checklist gives you:
- Nine (9) pages outlining questions to ask, including those that show the jury the defense doctor is really a hired gun, and not an independent medical examiner.
- The confidence of knowing, as you finish your cross-examination, that you have asked the questions that an experienced law partner would suggest to you.
Over the years as you use this form, this question outline checklist form will save you hours of preparation time — a real value for you!
Plus you get valuable ideas that will make your cross-exam of the defense medical doctor more effective.
Plaintiff Trial Exam of Defense Doctor Question Checklist is a checklist form that seasoned litigation lawyers develop after a half- dozen or more bodily injury trials. The problem you probably face is that today most cases never get to trial. It may take years to gain the experience of trying to verdict a half-dozen bodily injury trials. And if you do not have trial experience, you simply do not have the experience needed to know what are the right questions to ask at the deposition of that adverse doctor. That is why it is so important to have a checklist developed by a senior trial lawyer: to gain that trial experience encapsulated into a checklist.
In fact, this copyrighted Plaintiff Trial Exam of Defense Doctor Question Checklist is so powerful, even if you have never examined a defense doctor in a personal injury case before, experienced attorneys will wonder how you happened to be so organized and know the core questions to ask the adverse medical doctor.
A good checklist is a lawyer mentor in a box — guiding you and preventing mistakes. Good forms assure that you finish your examination knowing you have asked the questions that an experienced law partner would suggest to you at the counsel table. This peace of mind is the most important reason for having a legal form with an outline list of questions to ask the defense doctor.
Just the FEELING of knowing that you did what you wanted to do in the deposition or trial must be worth $29. Consider your small investment a little “emotional insurance policy”.
This proven checklist is guaranteed to organize your questions in less time, with more efficiency. It will give you with the feeling you have an outline list of questions that will make both you and your client happy with your legal cross-examination of the defense medical doctor who did a medical examination of your client.
This legal form is based on the assumption that the defense hired an experienced doctor who did an “independent” medical examination of your client, and he/she is eager to testify, eager to defeat your client plaintiff. Your cross-exam is critical to counter the effect of the defense doctor direct testimony.
You’ll be so prepared, you can spend more time on other aspects of the case, such as focusing on persuading the adverse claims manager to settle, or in developing exhibits to persuade the jurors to decide the liability aspects of the case in your favor. Your time is valuable, and this form saves you time.
This system, with its tips, is a mentor in a box, coaching you on the points you should consider during your examination of the defense medical doctor. (Or if you are the defense attorney, telling you the points on which you need to prepare your defense doctor.) Start getting that advice, now!
Here’s the recap…
- Plaintiff Trial Exam of Defense Doctor Question Checklist makes it easy to develop the questions to ask an adverse doctor who has done the “IME”, the supposed “independent” medical examination of your bodily injury client plaintiff.
- Plaintiff Trial Exam of Defense Doctor Question Checklist shaves the time you would otherwise take to develop a question checklist of this length.
- Plaintiff Trial Exam of Defense Doctor Question Checklist can be used time after time, in case after case, in year after year.
- Plaintiff Trial Exam of Defense Doctor Question Checklist is an easy to use tool — your mentor in a box.
- Plaintiff Trial Exam of Defense Doctor Question Checklist makes you efficient, prepared, and confident. Most of all — it makes you effective.
- Plaintiff Trial Exam of Defense Doctor Question Checklist is a very low investment with a high value return.
Click the “Buy Now” button to get Plaintiff Trial Exam of Defense Doctor Question Checklist for only $29.!