This basic form works for personal injury, property damage, business losses, contract claims, in fact, for any kind of situation where you want to secure a release all claims of one party to an occurrence.
Release of Claims, Basic Form, gives you:
- Time. You cannot dictate your own release form in the time it takes to download this Release of Claims, Basic Form. You get to a finished product faster.
- A good general basic release form, adaptable to many situations.
- The basis for negotiation of further additions or changes. Defense counsel usually wants everything in this basic release as a minimum. Plaintiff’s counsel usually wants to close a settlement with a basic release that has less than this in it.such as this. If you want more or less in the release, this form gives you the basis from which to work.
Release of Claims, Basic Form, does the following.:
- Releases all claims (past, present, and future) of one party that arise out of a specified occurrence.
- Recites that the releasor is using his/her own judgment and is not relying on statements by the persons released.
- Recites this is a compromise and the persons released deny liability.
- Recites that the persons being released have not given up any of their claims arising out of the occurrence. This form is a basic release of the claims of one party only. It is not a mutual release of claims. This paragraph makes explicit something that the releasor may not have considered, but should.
- Recites that there are no other agreements between the parties.
You can own Release of Claims, Basic Form, for only $14.90.